[C-U Smokefree] Meeting cancelled tonight

Scott P Hays sphays at ad.uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 5 08:45:36 CST 2004

Dear Smokefree Supporters,

Since the irony is not lost on me of dying in a tragic automobile
accident on the way to a meeting to prevent 53,000 deaths from
second-hand smoke, I've made the decision to cancel our meeting for
tonight, postponing to next Thursday if possible.

We need to gear up our "crack team of experts" as follows:

Dan, can you post the cancellation on the web site (and then post the
meeting time update as soon as we confirm it?)

Tara, can you see if Carle can provide us with a meeting space next
Thursday 7-9?

Heather, can you create a revised flyer and get it to Dan?

I hope to see you all next week, and remember, I thank rather "C-U
Smokefree" than see you in the hospital!

Thanks

Scott

President, C-U Smokefree