[C-U Smokefree] New cu-smokefree-announce mailing list

Daniel S. Lewart lewart at uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 5 00:23:03 CST 2004

C-U Smokefree Alliance discussion list members,

This is to announce a new low-traffic spam-free mailing list:
	cu-smokefree-announce
It will be for C-U Smokefree Alliance announcements only.

The old list, cu-smokefree, will remain for general discussions.
Announcements should be sent to cu-smokefree and Cc-ed to
cu-smokefree-announce.  This way people will not need to be
on both lists.

If you would like to switch from cu-smokefree to cu-smokefree-announce,
visit the two "Info" pages linked to from our web page.
If that's too daunting, email me (not the lists).

C-U Smokefree!
Dan
http://cu-smokefree.chambana.net/