[C-U Smokefree] UIUC students have appeared!

Kathryn Anthony kanthony at uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 17 17:48:40 CST 2004

Hi CU Smokefree--Just wanted to let you know that two miracle UIUC
students have now appeared on the scene:

1)  Dylan Lamar, who saw my notice in our architecture student
newsletter, Rickernotes.  Dylan is already getting petitions signed
for us, will circulate them at his housing complex, and wants to
volunteer.  He said he'll try to see what it takes to get a table at
the Illini Union and/or at IMPE in order to collect signatures on our
petition.  His e-mail:  dlamar at uiuc.edu, tel:  344-0300.

2) Victoria Lichocki, a student in my class, is interested in
volunteering as well. (e-mail:  lichocki at uiuc.edu)

Thanks, Dylan and Vicky, for helping launch CU Smokefree for our UIUC
students, and feel free to ask any/all questions on our list serve at
the address above.  Dan, please add their names to our CU Smokefree
list serve!--KA
--

KATHRYN H. ANTHONY
Professor and Chair, Design Program Faculty
E-mail: kanthony at uiuc.edu

http://brc.arch.uiuc.edu/kanthony.htm
Check out my new book, Designing for Diversity, at:
http://www.press.uillinois.edu/f01/anthony.html