[C-U Smokefree] New Gazette editorial, et al.

Scott P Hays sphays at ad.uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 19 10:59:07 CST 2004

George sent an email to me that says there's an editorial on smoking and
bars in Friday's News-Gazette (thanks, George!).  I didn't see it. Has
anyone else?  If so, send an electronic link or a fax copy to Dan
(Lewart at uiuc.edu) so he can post on the web site and we can all read it.

Also, the minutes from the January 8 meeting are posted, so those that
couldn't make the meeting can review what we accomplished. Mostly, we
focused on the strategic plan, which should be distributed shortly.

I would also remind all members, both from the meeting and those who
were not there, that we charged each member with signing up one
organizational supporter and ten individual supporters.  You can print
the supporters resolution and cover letter from the web site and the
petition for the individual supporters to sign.

In addition, all members are charged with printing and posting meeting
flyers (see my previous e-mail).  Yvette has volunteered to post flyers
at the Champaign Public Library and Strawberry Fields. I'll post one at
Panera on Kirby and Mattis.

If you have any trouble printing any of these documents, please email
me, Dan, or post a message to the list.

Thanks,

President Scott

sphays at uiuc.edu