[C-U Smokefree] New Gazette editorial

Scott P Hays sphays at ad.uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 20 11:52:35 CST 2004

George was good enough to type in this letter to the editor from Whitney
Dye from Friday's News-Gazette. She's not a member of our group, but
apparently knows of our effort.  If anybody can figure out how to touch
base with her, we should.  It's a ringing endorsement of our effort!!
And totally unsolicited!!

Scott