[C-U Smokefree] Urbana Farmer's Market

Scott P Hays sphays at ad.uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 8 19:34:07 CDT 2004

Hello to all!

Carol and I are back from St. Croix and ready to go!

I'm proud to see of the success of the Taste of Champaign Event.  All involved are to be thanked and congratulated!!

Next up, we'll set up the tent and tables at the Urbana Farmer's Market this Saturday.

Dan, Carol and I will set up around 8 am, and at the moment, here's the volunteer list:

8-9 Scott, Carol and Dan
9-10 OPEN
10-11 Kathy G, Tara, Cheri
11-12 Dan

So we obviously need some more help here.

If you can help staff our tent, please respond either to me directly by email or to the list.

Also, don't forget about regular meeting next Thursday at 7.  Everyone should set a goal of printing and posting at least two flyers (available on the website) for that meeting. That would help out tremendously with our effort.

More on Thursday's meeting later!

Thanks for all of your help and support,

Prez Scott