[C-U Smokefree] My own clever idea for display table

Kerisa Fish kfish at cuphd.org
Wed Jun 9 12:18:08 CDT 2004

I  like the concept, but I think we are running out of time to order stuff for Taste, it usually takes a couple of weeks to print after you order and we still need to decide on a logo, decide on the premiums, place and order , and get it approved by ICAT.  I think that we are pushing on time for the June 24th date!   We could use the premiums for other events though....