[C-U Smokefree] Water Bottles

Jw1440 at aol.com Jw1440 at aol.com
Wed Jun 16 13:41:29 CDT 2004

I am sorry that you are upset with ICAT.  It is not Kathy's fault.  The water
bottles are not a very good strategic use of funds and will not help to
achieve a smokefree CU.  ICAT was not required to give money to the CU Alliance,
but at Kathy and my insistence, you were selected for more funds than any other
coalition.  In the future as you actually raise money and have to make a case
to a funder I would hope that you analyze expenses against your long range
strategic plan.  If you feel a need to yell at someone, yell at me.  I would be
happy to discuss CIA laws and the development of strategic plans.

Janet