[C-U Smokefree] Few updates

Scott P Hays sphays at ad.uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 30 14:03:44 CST 2004

Hello to all,

I'm back from Spring Break and ready to take up the charge.

One item of good news is that the News-Gazette's online poll identified
60% support for the question: Would you support an ordinance that would
make Champaign and Urbana smoke free in public places?

Of course, the catch is that it was hardly scientific and only had 314
people responding.  But still...

Also, I just wanted to remind everyone of next week's meeting and to
also remind people to post flyers where and when they can!  Print them
from our web site now!

And promote everyone you know to register their support on our website,
and ask them to spread the word!

Thanks for your support!

Scott
The Prez