[C-U Smokefree] Tobacco vendor compliance checks

Nikki Hillier nhillier at cuphd.org
Tue Nov 23 08:16:57 CST 2004

Hi all-
We are conducting our second round of compliance checks for FY05.  The checks are 12.1 and 12.8 from 4pm to no later than 7 pm, (but probably more like 6:15 or so). And, we need adult volunteers.  We offer a $30 stipend to our adult volunteers for 12.1 (district), and a $35 stipend for the 12.8 check (district).  We will take the first 10 to volunteer.  Please send me an e-mail if you are interested.

Further, if you know of any smoke free youths ages 15-17, we would love to have them volunteer.  We pay them $20, and would give whoever referred them $5 per youth (up to $50).  If you know of anyone 15-17 who would be willing to do that, please let me know.  Attached are the permission forms.

Thanks,
Nikki

Nikki Hillier, BS MSPH
Health Educator