[C-U Smokefree] Fresh ingredients. No msg. No tobacco smoke.

Theotskl at aol.com Theotskl at aol.com
Sun Nov 28 21:40:39 CST 2004

Hi all--

Good news from LIttle Rock's ethnic restaurants on doing great business while
being smokefree.

See more from the website below.

Keep up the great work.

Dr. Theo Tsoukalas
Principal Investigator/Public Health Policy
Public Health Institute
Oakland, CA 94607
E-mail: theotskl at aol.com

See the ad at
http://www.tobaccoscam.ucsf.edu/ads/pop_ad_large.cfm?ad=lillysdimsum

Fresh ingredients. No msg. No tobacco smoke. There, our secret's out.
Nancy Tesmer & Kathy Webb
Lilly's Dim Sum Then Some, Little Rock, Arkansas

"I've been cooking for twenty years, ten of them as an owner or co-owner,"
says Kathy Webb. "When we opened our 85-seat Lilly's Dim Sum Then Some in
Little Rock two years ago, going smokefree was a no-brainer."

"We serve contemporary Asian - the best of China, Japan, Korea, Vietnam,
Thailand - and prize delicacy and freshness above all. Tobacco smoke just
ruins it.

"Nobody ever walked out when they realize we're 100% smokefree. Instead,
like being named Best Ethnic Restaurant in Little Rock for 2004, we hear
only positive comments. Especially from parents. When they ask for the
no-smoking section and we say the whole restaurant's smokefree, they're
really, really happy.

"I would bet that anyone in this business who has a passion for food wants
to keep it free from tobacco. Experience shows that you don't pay a price
for going smokefree. In fact, it can be your signature of quality."

Get the facts at TobaccoScam.ucsf.edu

tobaccoscam
Big Tobacco
is lying. Again.

TobaccoScam is a project of Stanton Glantz, PhD,
of the School of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco.
San Francisco, CA 94143-1390.