[C-U Smokefree] Tonight's meeting

Scott P Hays sphays at ad.uiuc.edu
Tue Sep 7 09:13:41 CDT 2004

I hope everyone had a great labor Day weekend.

And now I hope you're ready to start thinking again about clean air.

On that note, we have our regular monthly meeting scheduled for tonight
at 7 at the Fritz Conference room at Carle Hospital.

We'll be reviewing the progress on our strategic plan and updating the
progress on our campaign goals so far.  There are many things going on
as we make our big push through this fall.

We'll also be hearing reports from meetings with council members in
Urbana and Champaign that have taken place so far.

Please try to attend if you can. While it is said that it takes only a
few people to change the world, it always helps to have a few more!

I hope to see you there.  And as usual, if you have questions, or items
that we should consider on our agenda, please let me know today.  We'll
be finalizing our agenda this afternoon.

Thanks,

Prez Scott
www.cu-smokefree.org

Scott P. Hays, Ph.D.
Research Scientist
Center for Prevention Research and Development
Institute of Government and Public Affairs
University of Illinois
Champaign, Illinois  61820

email: sphays at uiuc.edu
phone: 217.244.2616