[C-U Smokefree] Labor Day cookout

Scott Hays sphcusmokefree at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 29 21:26:45 CDT 2005

Carol and I would like to invite all of Smokefree friends and supporters to the First Annual CU Smokefree Labor Day cookout!

5-8 pm, September 5, Labor Day afternoon

We'll provide the goodies (something on the grill, beans, beverages, chips, etc.).  If you'd like to bring something, go ahead (favorite side, desert, beverage, etc), but it is certainly not expected.

We live at 204 South Harrison Street in Philo, the "Center of the Universe!"  To get there take 130 South out of Urbana to Philo. Wait for the train to go by, and then as you cross the railroad tracks, make the second left onto Madison, the second right onto Harrison, and we're the second house on the left.

We welcome everyone to come out and bring your family and significant others (or even insignificant others), but would kindly ask for a quick reply to this email if you can make it so we can get a rough head count.

Thanks,

Prez Scott