[C-U Smokefree] URGENT!! Action Needed!!

Scott Hays sphcusmokefree at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 16 19:24:47 CDT 2005

YOUR ATTENDANCE IS ABSOLUTELY VITAL TO A SMOKEFREE
CHAMPAIGN!

WHAT: Champaign City Council Meeting

WHEN: TUESDAY, JUNE 21, 7PM

WHY:

The proposal to hold the Smokefree Study Session will
be recirculated AGAIN next Tuesday June 21, at the
City Council meeting at 7pm, and we at the CU
Smokefree Alliance do not intend to be the victim of
another shadowy backroom political deal.  We want to
demonstrate that we are WATCHING the Mayor and city
council members and we will demand a public accounting
of every member for study session support.

We can make this happen but we must have your support.
 You simply need to do come to the meeting to let the
mayor and council know that the public is watching.

Please plan to attend this very important meeting and
pass this message to anyone you know or any local
lists you are aware of.  Bring family, friends,
colleagues from work or anyone else. We must let
council members know that this issue WILL BE HEARD!