[C-U Smokefree] Tue Jun 21 7pm Champaign City Council meeting [was URGENT!! Action Needed!!]

Daniel S. Lewart lewart at uiuc.edu
Tue Jun 21 15:15:06 CDT 2005

C-U Smokefree Alliance,

Tonight is the Champaign City Council meeting where they
will consider a Smokefree Study Session:
   * Tue Jun 21 7pm
   * Champaign City Council chambers
   * 102 N Neil St (NE corner of Neil and University)
   * Park in the bank lot at the NW corner of Neil and University

If you want a smokefree Champaign:
   * Speak at the meeting (esp. if you are from Champaign)
   * Attend the meeting
   * Call your Champaign Council member
   * Bring friends to the meeting

If you enjoy inhaling second-hand smoke, do nothing.

Each person from Champaign will be more effective than those
of us from elsewhere.  There will be plenty of pro-tobacco folks
there.  If we do not have enough of a turnout tonight,
it will set back our campaign by at least six months.
It's up to you.

C-U Smokefree!
Dan
http://www.cu-smokefree.org/