[C-U Smokefree] Regular meeting notice of change

Kathleen Gary kgary at uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 15 15:13:10 CST 2005

Hello everyone,

Our next meeting date had to be changed from Tuesday, March 29th (no space
available this night) to Wednesday, March 30th, 2005.

We will meet at CIVITAS in Urbana from 7-9 p.m.  We have moved the meeting
up by one week to avoid the General Elections on Tuesday, April 5th, 2005
which would have been our regular meeting night.  Thanks.  Kathy G.

Next Regular C-U Smokefree Alliance Meeting:
	Wednesday, March 30, 2005, 7-9 p.m.
	CIVITAS, 112 West Main Street, Urbana, IL 61802
	Phone: (217) 265-7507
	Parking is free right across the street in the parking garage.

Kathleen Gary
C-U Smokefree Alliance
(217) 333-8704
kgary at uiuc.edu