[C-U Smokefree] Meetings

Scott Hays sphcusmokefree at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 08:20:20 CDT 2005

Besides the study session, I wanted to advise everyone of two more meetings:

What: Pre-study session strategy session
Where: Parkland College, Room L159 (Park in B lot, go to front bus drop-off toward the flag pole.  Go into L building, make first right, next right, turn corner, and L159 will be on the right and down a small hallway.
When: Tonight (Monday, September 12) at 5:30 pm.
Also: Subway sandwich tray will be provided!

Next:

What: Post study session wrap-up
Where: Ned Kelly's
When: Wednesday night at 5:30

Hope to see you at both!

Also, I wanted to add that with our study session, we are saying goodbye to long-time and original supporter Kerisa Fish with the C-U PHD.  This whole effort grew from my first meeting with Kerisa in June of 2002 and with the help of her leadership of the Champaign County Tobacco Prevention Coalition.  Thanks, Kerisa for over three years of service to the smokefree cause!  We will all miss you deeply and appreciate all of your hard work and persistent commitment to smokefree public places!

Thanks,

Scott
The Prez
sphcusmokefree at yahoo.com