[C-U Smokefree] Radio Maria

Maryly Crutcher maryly7 at insightbb.com
Tue Apr 18 10:14:45 CDT 2006

Hi, all;
I just got off  the phone w/a manager at Radio Maria, where I see in the
paper they are expanding into next door and adding a bar, and serving even
more tapas. I complimented them on all the many inventive meals I've enjoyed
there, and put in my 2 cents about whether they should allow smoking when
they open the addition. He stated they will open in about a month and a
half, and have not made their decision whether to allow smoke or not. I
pointed out to him if they open w/smoke they will have the leftover smell
and allergens to deal w/when they change this decision, and that if they
went w/smoking they would be prohibiting drinking and eating tapas there to
the large majority who do not smoke. I added they have great mixed drinks,
at it would be fair to allow a smokefree atmosphere in the new addition, to
serve all their customers. They were appreciative of my imput.
I did not identify myself w/the coalition; their # is 398-7729.
C-U Smokefree!
Maryly