[C-U Smokefree] A great way to start your day!

Maryly Crutcher maryly7 at insightbb.com
Fri Jun 23 08:59:05 CDT 2006

Wow -- that was really moving. I could write the same story about Dick and Ellen Wikoff, my long-time neighbors who were like parents to me. Seeing them die, poorly, of lung cancer, will haunt me all my life. And besides the terrible toll on them and their family, I will feel the loss of their association w/me and my family my whole life.
Maryly Crutcher