[C-U Smokefree] Buzz article sent with apologies

Scott P Hays sphays at ad.uiuc.edu
Thu May 25 11:37:22 CDT 2006

I'm not sure why I want to give this article more air than it might
otherwise get, and I apologize if it raises your blood pressure as it
did mine.  Please view it as further education in the idiocy and
childishness of those who oppose us. If you want to maintain a healthier
blood pressure, don't read this - and also don't read Seth's column in
last week's Buzz.

http://www.readbuzz.com/media/storage/paper755/news/2006/05/25/Intro/Smo
keFree.And.SelfImportant-2013832.shtml?norewrite200605251229&sourcedomai
n=www.readbuzz.com

(Not sure if there's a shorter way to post the link.  It can also be
found at www.readbuzz.com <http://www.readbuzz.com/>  under "Intro" or
pick one up today where fine rags are distributed for free.)

I already sent the Buzz an email correcting Mr. Coulter's factual
inaccuracies.   I don't anticipate it will come of it, but I felt better
and that's good enough for me.

CU Smokefree!

The Prez