[C-U Smokefree] Dark clouds on the horizon

Kathy Drea kdrea at lungil.org
Wed Apr 18 09:49:01 CDT 2007

Scott & group,
Now is the time to turn to the state legislation.  PLEASE CALL State
Representative Naomi Jakobsson at 373-5000.  Ask her to be a co-sponsor
and to VOTE YES on Senate Bill 500 - the Smoke Free Illinois Act.  I
talked to her yesterday and she said she was leaning towards voting yes.
I'm not sure how the election will affect her decision.

You all did a great job working on the local election - you did
everything possible.  Please now turn your energy to a Smoke Free
Illinois!
Thank you - and HANG IN THERE!!
Kathy

Kathy Drea, Director, Public Policy