[C-U Smokefree] Dark clouds on the horizon

john martirano johnmartirano at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 09:54:37 CDT 2007

ABC Sanitary is my trash service.  They sent adverts for Foster and
Feinen with my last bill.  I am going to change services this week and
notify them of why.  Its unfortunate because I like them.  I  am going
to recommend to everyone I know who uses them in Champaign to do the
same.

I have referred alot of people their direction over the last few years
including the IMC, I set up the original trash/recycling service for
the IMC when it was in its previous location.

This is tragic not just for the smoking ban but for the future of city
policy.  How can this happen over here?

John