[C-U Smokefree] My first smokefree visit to The Iron Post

Daniel Lewart lewart at cu-smokefree.org
Fri Jan 12 11:48:58 CST 2007

C-U Smokefree Alliance,

I finally made it out to The Iron Post last night to catch the
wonderful old-time band, Oberon the Possum King.
Amusingly, their web site touts that they are "now smoke free":
	http://www.theironpost.com/

The air was clean and the place was packed!

So busy in fact, that the one(!) waitress was overwhelmed by the crowd.
My friends' sandwiches took 45 minutes and I had to wait 20 minutes
before my drink order was taken.  Hopefully, the owner will
realize that their business is *increasing* and hire accordingly.

I encourage y'all to start enjoying the Urbana smokefree nightlife.

C-U Smokefree in 19 days!
Dan
http://www.cu-smokefree.org/