[C-U Smokefree] Smoke Free Illinois Bill Passes the House!!!

Daniel Lewart lewart at cu-smokefree.org
Wed May 2 15:36:57 CDT 2007

C-U Smokefree Alliance,

Smoke Free Illinois Bill Passes the House:
	http://www.lungil.org/newsarticle.cfm?ArticleID=13

"We will look back at this day as one of the most important moments in
Illinois history," said Harold Wimmer, President & CEO of the American
Lung Association of Illinois.  "An immeasurable number of lives will be
saved by this important piece of legislation."

Ten other articles from the past two days, with links on our web page:
  * Champaign mayor to seek smoking ban repeal on May 15
  * House OKs smoking ban
  * Illinois bill banning smoking goes to governor
  * Illinois House passes statewide smoking ban
  * Let's keep smoking ban in Champaign
  * Manrique accuses Champaign of not protecting human rights
  * Smoking ban passed
  * State smoking ban clears hurdle
  * Statewide indoor smoking ban nears reality
  * Statewide smoking ban OK'd

C-U and C-IL Smokefree!
Dan
http://www.cu-smokefree.org/