[CUWiN-Dev] dynamic-dns update clients?

Quantum Scientific Info at Quantum-Sci.com
Sun Mar 6 06:50:52 CST 2005

Check the dnsmasq project;   maybe they do this.  It's a good server anyway,
and is fully IPV6.
"A small caching DNS proxy and DHCP server.  Dnsmasq is lightweight, easy to
configure DNS forwarder and DHCP server.  It is designed to provide DNS and,
optionally, DHCP, to a small network.  It can serve the names of local
machines which are not in the global DNS.  Allows machines with
DHCP-allocated addresses to appear in the DNS with names configured either in
each host or in a central configuration file.  Dnsmasq supports static and
dynamic DHCP leases and BOOTP for network booting of diskless machines."

Alternatively, check ddns3-client.

Carl Cook