[CUWiN-Dev] RE: Intros for Deepesh:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Sun Mar 6 11:36:47 CST 2005

FYI:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 12:46:04 +0900
From: deepesh <deepesh at dmc.ajou.ac.kr>
To: 'Sascha Meinrath' <sascha at ucimc.org>
Subject: RE: Intros for the CUWiN-Dev List:

Dear Sascha Meinrath,
I am a PhD student in Distributed and Mobile Computing Lab, Ajou
University, South Korea. I am from Nepal. I did my Masters from BITS,
Pilani India and my BE from Kathmandu University, Nepal. I am interested
in ad hoc and mesh networks issues and that's the current area I am
working with.
Regards
Deepesh