[CUWiN-Dev] [CUWiN] Tips to contribute? (fwd)

Chase Phillips shepard at ameth.org
Wed Mar 16 11:48:44 CST 2005

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005, Sascha Meinrath wrote:

> could someone drop a line to Kashyap?
>
> also, do we have a general intro letter?  chase, i remember you were our
> "official" point of contact -- do we have a general "here's how you can
> help... let me know if you're interested" sort of letter?

The following letter is what we had:

  Thank you for your interest in the Champaign-Urbana Community Wireless
  Network (CUWiN).  Currently, we reserve membership to our developer's list
  for those who are doing active development on CUWiN.

  For general purpose inquiries, please contact cu-wireless at cuwireless.net.

  Should you wish to become involved in active development, please let us
  know what area of the project on which you wish to work and tell us
  something about your background and skillset.

  As one of the project's liaisons, I'm happy to answer any questions you
  may have about CUWiN.  We look forward to hearing from you!

  Sincerely,
  Chase Phillips, CUWiN