[CUWiN-Dev] Node Specifications ... Re: CU-Wireless-Dev Digest, Vol 11, Issue 13

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Wed Mar 16 13:04:51 CST 2005

it probably doesn't make sense to introduce a new variable for the city
(which is only buying 10 nodes).  but i would definitely like to hear more
about what folks think about the WRAP.2C boards.  pricing is indeed a good
bit cheaper than soekris boards -- see:

http://www.pcengines.ch/order1.php?c=4

what do folks think about this option?  also, the WRAP box is also quite
impressive.  so the big question is, is there a reason why CUWiN's
software shouldn't work on this?

with this system we're be hovering close to the sub-$200 mark for nodes.

thoughts?

--sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
President                 *   Project Coordinator   *   Policy Analyst