[CUWiN-Dev] Gmail ...

Patrick patrick at bvwireless.net
Thu Mar 17 08:32:06 CST 2005

If you haven't heard ... Gmail is now available (as of less than 24 hours
ago) until they run out of capacity ...

Your CUWiN users/volunteers may want to sign up before they run out of
capacity. I'm predicting a large initial demand because they announced it
about a year ago (April 2004). I've been waiting for it ... others
probably were too.

1 GB of storage ... works with webmail & server-based mail (e.g., outlook,
etc.) ... e-mail forwarding,  etc etc etc

They've been working on it for about a year ... should be really good good
:-) ... better than other free-mail (yahoo & hotmail) ... the price is
right (free).

just goto google.com and look for the "sign-up for Gmail"

You can probably get a cool user name before they get taken!

-Patrick