[CUWiN-Dev] Gmail ...

Quantum Scientific Info at Quantum-Sci.com
Thu Mar 17 09:05:23 CST 2005

On Thursday 17 March 2005 8:32, Patrick wrote:
> If you haven't heard ... Gmail is now available (as of less than 24 hours
> ago) until they run out of capacity ...
> http://www.pcworld.com/news/article/0,aid,120066,00.asp

Thanks, but Google has become a rapacious corporate monolith.  They have
removed so much content from Groups that I only get questions answered 1/2
the time.  It is hell to be an advertiser with them.  There are rumors GMail
is monitored and controlled. {dons tin-foil hat}

I recommend Clusty.com .  It often finds things Google can't.  And use an
email provider in western Europe.

Carl Cook