[CUWiN-Dev] Tentative drum roll... New CUWiN site mock-up now online:

David Young dyoung at pobox.com
Wed Mar 23 00:24:53 CST 2005

On Mon, Mar 21, 2005 at 12:15:58PM -0600, Sascha Meinrath wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've been working with Steven on a new website for the CUWiN project.
> The latest mockup (this is about the 4th iteration and the first we felt
> was complete enough to get everyone's feedback on).  Please post any
> feedback to the forum topic http://cuwin.stevesgallery.com/forum/4
> specifically for this purpose.  Keep in mind that this is a ful content
> management system -- so there are different roles which allow access to
> different features.

Drupal has a lot of interesting features, but I don't see how it has
improved our site.  The appearance of the website has actually gotten
worse, and the organization has not improved.  More than anything else,
the website needs a usable site architecture.  I have a hard time finding
things that I *know* are on the site.

This Creative Commons License is new, and it needs to be consented to.