[CUWiN-Dev] Tentative drum roll... New CUWiN site mock-up now online:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Mon Mar 21 12:15:58 CST 2005

Hi all,

I've been working with Steven on a new website for the CUWiN project.
The latest mockup (this is about the 4th iteration and the first we felt
was complete enough to get everyone's feedback on).  Please post any
feedback to the forum topic http://cuwin.stevesgallery.com/forum/4
specifically for this purpose.  Keep in mind that this is a ful content
management system -- so there are different roles which allow access to
different features.

Steve has also (thoughtfully) documented the process for porting
information from Webeasel to Drupal.  He's also preserved much of the look
and feel of the old website ("to minimize shellshock") but is also willing
to develop an entirely new theme if we wish.

--Sascha