[CUWiN-Dev] Tentative drum roll... New CUWiN site mock-up now online:

Francesco Zanella francesco at kolibrimesh.com
Wed Mar 23 09:15:10 CST 2005

The only thing I would like to add as I have worked a bit with drupal in
the past.

This is my own personal opinion and as being a new subscriber/member
willing to put in my two cents.

In regards to layout it is quite good but slightly unbalanced, if you note
on most information rich sites, they have both a left and a right column
with the content scrolling down the middle.

I fell that this is a more balanced approached as you do not have to pack
all the extra features you want only the right side bit can give the site
a balanced look with out giving it a heavy feeling.

Drupal does give you the option to place all the ________(blank, cannot
remeber what drupal calls them right now) to either hanging them on the
left or right side or even not using them at all.

So to make a long story longer ----  TEXT ----

Regards,