[Cu-wireless] Next Meeting: Sunday Dec 9 at 1:30 P.M. at 604 South Race St.

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at students.uiuc.edu
Fri Dec 7 11:44:54 CST 2001

Hi All,

Just a reminder that we'll be meeting this Sunday at 1:30 at my place (604
S. Race).  My number is: 384-5346.  We've got several goals for the
meeting:

1.  Build weather-resistant pringles-can antennae;
2.  Set up a point to point wireless connection;
3.  Share information/internet between two points.

In my ideal world, we would connect Zach, Laura, Maiko, and Sascha within
the next couple months.  And then connect this group with the UCIMC and
do testing throughout the Winter and Spring.

To Bring:
Yourself
Pringles(!)
Access Points
Old Computers (WE REALLY NEED OLD JUNKY COMPUTERS FOR ROUTERS)
Wireless hardware
Laptops (w/batteries)
Antennas
Sense of Humor