[Cu-wireless] p.s.

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at students.uiuc.edu
Fri Dec 7 11:48:58 CST 2001

I bought a wireless card and adapter for my desktop (and there was much
rejoicing) but the interesting part of this is that the guy I bought it
from says he got it from a service provider that just recently went
bankrupt.  He thinks the name was Y2K Internet or something like this.
Does anyone know what company he's talking about?  We should definitely
follow up as they apparently were setting up wireless networks all over
town and have TONS of software laying about.

Anyone?

--Sascha