[Cu-wireless] next CU-Wireless meeting: Sunday Nov. 11 -- 1:30 p.m. at Sascha's

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at students.uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 8 14:46:48 CST 2001

NICE!  this is really cool and would solve several problems that came up
at our last meeting.

also, we'll be having our FIRST EVER WORKING MEETING this Sunday, Nov. 11
at 1:30 p.m. at my apartment.  for those who've never been to my place
before, it's 604 south race street 1 fl. north (a big white house).  bring
any equipment you have, your brains, food, drink, music, cheerleaders,
etc.

we'll be starting to build various parts for the wireless network(s) and
will be troubleshooting, sharing ideas, soldering, range-testing, etc.
etc. etc.

questions?  just let me know or give a call: 384-5346.

hope to see you there,

--sascha