[Cu-wireless] no work for me

Waffy waffy at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Sun Nov 11 10:30:01 CST 2001

I'm going to have to bow out of today's wireless work party. I've been
sick all weekend and still feeling pretty lousy. I really don't feel
like leaving the house. If anyone feels the need to come over and plug
something into my DSL or stand on my roof or do something else with my
house, feel free but I'm not going to leave the house.

Hope everyone has fun and makes some good discoveries today and I'll
see everyone at the next work meeting.