[Cu-wireless] computer recycling event; ham fests?

David Young dyoung at onthejob.net
Thu Apr 11 22:50:51 CDT 2002

Maybe we can pick up some stuff for cheap here? I don't know what to
expect. I volunteer my van to haul stuff.

It just occurred to me that there is such a thing as a HAM FEST, and
I have been to a few and you can get computer and, more importantly,
radio stuff there for good prices.

Dave

----- Forwarded message from Danielle Chynoweth <chyn at onthejob.net> -----