[Cu-wireless] IP addresses

Ralph Johnson johnson at cs.uiuc.edu
Sun Apr 28 23:14:36 CDT 2002

The various community wireless groups seem to be trying to assign unique IP
addresses among themselves.  Someone has been thinking about this.  See
http://www.WL0.org:8080/~sjmudd/wireless/network-structure/english/article.t
xt

I put our name down on
http://www.freenetworks.org/moin/index.cgi/NetworkAddressAllocations
as using the addresses 10.24.x.x  I needed to put an e-mail address down, so
I put mine.  If anybody else wauld like to replace mine with theirs, feel
free.  Or if you want to use a different set of IP addresses, feel free to
change it.  I just wanted to put in a reservation.

If you want to keep an eye on community wireless, take a look at
http://www.personaltelco.net/urc/   This is a unified "recent changes" list.

-Ralph