[Cu-wireless] NEW MEETING SCHEDULE

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Mon Apr 29 21:32:41 CDT 2002

At our last Sunday meeting we agreed to a new meeting schedule.

THIS TUESDAY (yes that is probably *today* depending on when you read
this) there will be a GENERAL MEETING at Zach's House (107
W. Washington, Urbana IL). I will order pizzas in advance please let
me know if you want to chipin on Pizza. Food and chatting will be from
6:00-6:30pm, General Meeting will be from 6:30-7:00pm, a seminar on
basic TCP/IP and OSI model network theory will be presented from
7:00pm-8:00pm. From 8:00pm-9:00pm the Design Affinity Group will meet.

General meetings will happen EVERY OTHER Tuesday at Zach's house from
6:00-8:00. There will always be a seminar. There will always be
food. You should always let me know if you want to eat food.

The Design Group will meet EVERY Tuesday at Zach's house from
8:00pm-9:00pm. This Tuesday's design meeting should be very exciting,
we came up with some great ideas that we just need to finalize and
document.

The Hardware/Software R&D Group will meet EVERY Monday at Zach's house
from 5:00pm-7:00pm.

Other affinity groups may be formed at general meetings or at other
times and their meeting times should be documented here. Affinity
groups that would be useful would be an Antenna research group
(evaluate commercial and DIY antenna designs), an outreach group, a
website group. Some groups may meet at the IMC, some at my house, some
at other houses. Some meeetings of various groups may be moved to
other venues announced on the website and here.