[Cu-wireless] [patrick.leary@alvarion.com: I testified before the FCC today - some serious comments]

David Young dyoung at ojctech.com
Thu Aug 1 20:07:29 CDT 2002

This concerns regulation in the unlicensed bands. It comes from the
isp-wireless list.

I monitor the list because ccassionally a gem like this appears on it,
but the traffic is high and the S/N ratio is very low. It's almost more
than I can keep up with, and I've only been reading it for about a week.
Maybe we can rotate gem-hunters through?

Dave

----- Forwarded message from Patrick Leary <patrick.leary at alvarion.com> -----