[Cu-wireless] progress ; contributions, please ; meeting?

stephane at shimaore.net stephane at shimaore.net
Tue Aug 27 22:56:26 CDT 2002

Hi,

Yesterday I wrote:
[Getting JFFS2 working with a two-partitions solution.]
> Hopefully I'll get some time to work on it tomorrow night and have
> something ready for Thursday.

As advertised... :-)

---------------->8

Soekris(shell) # cat /proc/mounts
rootfs / rootfs rw 0 0
/dev/root / jffs2 rw 0 0
proc /proc proc rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec 0 0

The image now contains everything to spec, including a working dhcpd and a
wear-leveling filesystem (JFFS2) which should give us a much nicer
lifetime on the flash cards. Kernel version is 2.4.19.

I'll be updating the webpage tomorrow evening, including posting the
different config files, and cleaned-up filesystem copies.

Stéphane