[Cu-wireless] progress ; contributions, please ; meeting?

Chase Phillips shepard at ameth.org
Wed Aug 28 23:00:40 CDT 2002

I will be present.  Sascha, if you can attend, will you?  At the last
meeting you expressed a keen interest in checking out the new website.
Suggestions will be sought, and, if the feedback is positive, I'd like to
take it live with revisions happening in place for content and design
ideas.

I can't remember if you posted an address or directions.  I assume those
will be sent out once the final meeting location is determined.

Looking forward to seeing you guys there!

regards,
Chase Phillips
--
  shepard at ameth.org ][ -111--0010-0-1100-101-000-01--10