[Cu-wireless] progress ; contributions, please ; meeting?

stephane at shimaore.net stephane at shimaore.net
Thu Aug 29 10:13:19 CDT 2002

Hi,

> I will be present.  Sascha, if you can attend, will you?  At the last
> meeting you expressed a keen interest in checking out the new website.
> Suggestions will be sought, and, if the feedback is positive, I'd like to
> take it live with revisions happening in place for content and design
> ideas.

Whoo-hoo! Sounds good. :)

> I can't remember if you posted an address or directions.  I assume those
> will be sent out once the final meeting location is determined.

I hadn't so far. Here they go:

Address (geek version):

$ whois shimaore.net | grep owner-address | sed -e 's/^owner-address://g'
        Stephane Alnet
        1505 Lincolnwood Dr
        61802
        Urbana
        Illinois
        United States of America

Directions:

At the intersection of Philo and Florida, take East onto Florida; you'll
get to a shift in the road (Thomas Paine school is on your right),
Lincolnwood Dr is on the left. Our house is at the bend, near the middle
of Lincolnwood, on the left (West, sunset) side of the street; light-grey
wood siding, brown asphalt roof.

Geocaching directions:

About N40.10024 W88.18591 (WGS84). (Don't quote me on that.)

I'll be there around 5:30-6pm unless told otherwise. :)
S.