new website live (was Re: [Cu-wireless] progress ; contributions, please ; meeting?)

Chase Phillips shepard at ameth.org
Thu Aug 29 19:28:07 CDT 2002

The goal of the recent reworking of the website was to come up with a new
structure to the site, along with an entree into an easily updatable site
design.  To get the site live, I focused on bringing the pages up to speed
with the current website so they are at least a satisfactory replacement.

So, by unanimous vote (that is, 2 for, none against), it was decided that
the new website should go live on Zach's server.  This has been done.  Now
we can focus on revising/adding content and shoring up the design of the
site!  Feedback and suggestions for the new site are welcome!

regards,
Chase Phillips
--
  shepard at ameth.org ][ -111--0010-0-1100-101-000-01--10