[Cu-wireless] PLEASE READ:

stephane at shimaore.net stephane at shimaore.net
Fri Dec 6 08:41:39 CST 2002

Ralph, Sascha,

I'll have to second Dave on that one: "[...] within either a five-minute
walk in urban areas or a five-minute drive in suburban communities"
doesn't sound like an aggressive, community-at-large kind of project.
Also, I would guess that the Cometa definition of "nationwide" won't
include UC for another five years. I'm betting on an agressive takeover of
smaller WiSPs, however.

On the other hand, I'd like to add to Sascha's comment that if we don't
have anything to show in two years, I think we seriously should move on to
something else. ;)

S.

PS: Wait, we already have something to show! We already have access within
a five-minute walk from downtown Urbana. Darn, we beat 'em. :D