[Cu-wireless] status report

David Young dyoung at ojctech.com
Tue Dec 24 01:28:42 CST 2002

Jon,

Can you see the high school or middle school from your house?  Maybe the
high school has a computer club that will host a node. With a node up
high at the school, it is possible that nodes at your place and at Brian
Foote's, Joe Futrelle's, and Zach Miller's could be connected together.

Dave

dyoung at ojctech.com      Engineering from the Right Brain
                        Urbana, IL * (217) 278-3933