[Cu-wireless] next meeting, getting updated, and Kumar visit:

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at students.uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 1 16:42:19 CST 2002

Hi everyone,

3 items real quick:

1.  Our next meeting will start out at the IMC (218 West Main St. in
downtown Urbana) at 1:30 SHARP -- we'll be fanning out from there fairly
quickly, so come on time or you may get left behind.

2.  Could folks who've been doing various projects please update us -- and
put on-list issues, concerns, and problems you're having.  Our list if
full of people who may have the answers you're looking for and I'd like
everyone to have a feel for what we're all doing.

3.  Next Wednesday (February 6, 2002), we've been invited to visit Prof.
Kumar's wireless lab.  He's a local guy who's doing research in wireless
technology.  If anyone wants to come let me know we'll meet in the CSL
lobby at 11 a.m.

Let me know,

--Sascha