[Cu-wireless] wireless card allocated

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Tue Feb 19 22:35:01 CST 2002

I've taken one of the NCSA Silver wireless cards from the IMC.

I intend to build a node at my house using my old laptop (since
replaced by my work laptop and no longer in use) connected to my
docking bay. So this laptop can be constantly on, constantly running
linux, and just be an overblown router at least until I build
something.

Hopefully we can build the link to Maiko's house once I get this
laptop routing packets correctly.