[Cu-wireless] Kankakee

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at students.uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 3 12:21:34 CST 2002

Hi Brandon,

You're always welcome to come the a CU-wireless meeting -- they take place
every Sunday at 1:30 p.m.  This Sunday we will be meeting at the
Urbana-Champaign IMC (218 W. Main Street in Urbana).  I don't know of
anyone in the Kankakee area who is interested, but there are probably many
folks.

Perhaps we should start a contact list on our website of people from
various areas who are interested in starting wireless projects on the
http://wireless.cu.groogroo.com/ website?

Let us know if you have any questions, it would be great to get folks from
Kankakee working on a network also.  And feel free to stop by our Sunday
meetings.

--Sascha